Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A quick entry before I am off on my holiday adventures! I had some fun this weekend going on a boat ride with a group on sunday and some iceskating on saturday evening (no photos for that unfortunately:/). I did forget to mention last week that I went to the tallest building in Nantes and was able to take some pictures of the beautiful city that I am living in.
Here is the local cathedral at the right.



A little blurry, but the amazing sunrise that we had one morning a little while back. This photo does not do it justice, it was incredibly red!

Thanks to someone that came with us ( Yu chin on the far left), here is a picture of the whole group that came with us on the boating trip. 


The captain and first mate

The following is what happens when you pass around the camera to a group of college students...that are international. I should mention that the one with the jacket on his head is Tunisian....apparently people from Africa can't handle the sun:)


From the left: Karim, myself, Kristaps

Uldis

Kristaps again, with Karim being funny

Yu chin

Hanna

It was a perfect day to get in some sunshine while it is still hanging around! I am excited for my next adventures that are happening this upcoming week since I will be visiting Lille, Paris, and Versailles! Posts soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment